Matt and Kerry's 10 tips for eating out in Italy
02. Ask if they allow your dog inside (if travelling with your pet)- it does happen
03. Order Proichetto Pizza - very authentic Italian
04. Order spaghetti - of course
05. Cut pizza up, then use your hands to eat it like the Italians do...when in Rome!
06. Share a long piece of spaghetti, stop when you get to the middle for a kiss
07. Order the boys a nice bowl of spaghetti each and giggle as they try to be polite
08. Make sure children have napkin tucked in to avoid mess...lol
09. Tip the waiter generously ... smiles all around
10. Enjoy ... you are in Rome!!!